This month I enjoyed a remarkable evening with a room full of brilliant, collaborative and empowering professional women. The event, entitled “Is Pink a Strategy?”, was hosted by Fresh Start Business Incubator, at LifeWorking Coworking.
This phenomenal panel discussion showcased 8 sensational female entrepreneurs and marketing experts, who shared their best strategies for successfully targeting to the 20 trillion dollar female consumer market! I am delighted to share my personal take-aways with you here.
TOP 10 TIPS ON MARKETING TO WOMEN
- STAY TUNED TO YOUR MISSION. As Simon Sinek says, “Know your Why”. And I might add……. Remember it. Share it. Live it!
- UNDERSTAND YOUR TARGET CLIENT. Where and how do they seek information? What time of day, and in what format? Online or by mail? Ask, seek and follow through!
- BE AUTHENIC! Being YOU creates connectivity and draws to you what you are seeking. Don’t be afraid to just be yourself!
- SHARE YOUR STORY. Sharing snippets of your journey makes you relatable. Whether you do so through social media, community talks or in the checkout line, sharing makes your relatable.
- BUILD RELATIONSHIPS. Women tend to be relationship-oriented and to do business when there is a connection and familiarity.
- ADD VALUE. Sharing your expert opinion on topics of interest to your market shows appreciation and will grab your ideal client’s attention.
- GIVE BACK. Readily share your passionate support for a favorite cause. Spread the love by linking your cause to the work that you do.
- GET INVOLVED. Interact with your target client by participating in community activities or hosting fun, informative events in your space.
- KEEP IT SIMPLE. Minimize marketing costs and labor, by simply sharing a bit of your time and simple informative nuggets of valuable information. A little can truly go a long way!
- KEEP IT FUN! Joy and fulfillment are ours when we work from a place of true passion, remaining mindful of our mission and practicing authenticity. How fun is THAT?!?
Yours in health and wellness,
The most effective way to do it…… is to DO it!