My first community conversation was a huge success! And it was FUN!
Thanks to supportive tennis and fitness friends and to the management and staff at The Libertyville Club... where tennis and fitness rule! These amazing people inspired, organized and/or attended my first community conversation on Monday 1/29/18 in the member's lounge, where I shared the following:
- My current plans for the SUMMER OPENING of my NEW OFFICE IN LIBERTYVILLE!
- The unique features of the ideal medical experience, and services that I am excited to provide there.
- My 3-pillar approach to filling in the missing pie of traditional health care.
Most of all, THANK YOU, to all attendees who shared their very own personal visions of what they'd consider to be the ideal medical experience.
Here are some of their paraphrased responses to my invitation to share, "what you'd imagine/envision at the ideal medical office visit":
- "More conversation.....listening.....answers to question.....not being in a hurry"
- "More one-on-one time, talks or group discussions on menopause and other womens' health issues, ways to keep off of medicine....."
- A "warm, friendly, approachable, realistic" doctor.
- "Keeping appointment time, respecting patient's time, spending time listening to concerns"
- "More information.....more time to negotiate symptoms and remedies"
- "Good eye contact, a hand-shake, genuine interest" (I give hugs too, by the way!)
- "More time to discuss lifestyle, nutrition, exercise, treatments; not so quick to prescribe medications, no rush to get me out of the office"
- "I would love to have someone know my history.......so I don't have to (keep telling) my last menstrual cycle was 20 years ago!"
Be a part of the dream! A dream inspired by countless patient interactions and members of the community like you!
Attend the next community conversation, by subscribing to this site on the contact page, and be a part of the next conversation. And find out what YOU can expect to gain from the ideal medical experience!